26 Dec 2019: A Year in Review
It’s hard to believe another year is coming to a close! As I reflect on 2019, I’m amazed at all that’s happened! And this year was no exception.
- I had 25 closings totaling over $7 million in sales!
- I was even able to help my son and his wife buy a new house!
- I’m in the Masters Circle of Allen Tate and maintained my place as a Top Producer (top 5% of the company)!
- I’ve shared a lot of fun and laughter with my family and friends, including a gender reveal party for my son and his wife over the summer!
- My Kyer’s Kards fundraiser collected over $3000 in gift cards for families who had children at Brenner’s over Christmas.
- And the best of the best — I became a grandmother to a beautiful little girl named Olive!
This is just the tip of the iceberg of what has been a wonderful year! As we prepare to go into 2020, I’m looking forward to another year helping people like you! Whether you’re looking for a first house…. Upgrading or downsizing…. Or relocating…. I’m eager to make 2020 the best year yet!